With the Monogatari Cafe running in one side. Good Smile Company is promoting their second theme that will run parallel to the Monogatari one and that is the Sword Art Online Cafe. The Sword Art Online Cafe will run from January 29 to February 11 of 2013 at the Good Smile Cafe in Akihabara.
Description – For each order you make from the menu (either food, dessert or a drink) you’ll receive one badge!
- Black Swordman Pasta – A Kirito-Inspired Pasta (the color is creepy though!) – 980 (JPY)
- Rabbit Stew – Inspired on the “S” class rare item – 980 (JPY)
- Pancakes – It comes with a Kirito and Asuna Art at the top – 680 (JPY)
- Cheesecake Crepe – Inspired on the Guild – Knights of the Blood – 680 (JPY)
- Asuna & Kirito Honeymoon Parfait – Note: A Parfait is a frozen dessert or well Icecream – 680 (JPY)
- Leafa Parfait – This one resemble the colors of Leafa. Sadly, she is alone! – 680 (JPY)
- Drinks: Their colors resemble each character Yui, Kirito, Asuna and Leafa. All of them are cocktails excluding the one of Yui that is just peach flavored. – 480 (JPY) each one.
The Good Smile Cafe usually provides around 4-6 tables with a large illustration on the middle. Sadly, you can’t take these with you.
Table Sample (this one was not included in the ones of above):
There are a total of 24 to collect, with 8 different variations available on any given day.